Breeder of Quality AKC Rhodesian Ridgebacks












I am sorry to say we are no longer breeding ridgebacks. Our male Blue is no longer producing.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Then there was 3 girls

Yeller went to a wonderful family today.  Believe it or not I didnt get to meet them in person because I had to work but Rusty says I have nothing to worry about, they are a great young family for Yeller to grow up with.  I talked to them on the phone and they sounded wonderful but I had to work when they came to get him.  They havent picked out a name yet but when they do I will post it.  I dont know if I posted or not but Blue collar is Yazzy and they call him Yaz. 
So we have the 3 girls left at the house.  Red (Queens) is the only female still available.  She is definately the alfa female and she is gonna need a family with lots of patience.  She is a loving little girl with a big fearless attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment