Breeder of Quality AKC Rhodesian Ridgebacks












I am sorry to say we are no longer breeding ridgebacks. Our male Blue is no longer producing.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 left

Then there were 4.  I may be too picky to be a breeder.  I have turned down 3 families this week so Red and Yellow are still looking for a Good home.  They are 9 weeks old now and growing bigger every day.  I should really have them weighed because I would guess Yeller is pushing 20 lbs and the girls 16 or 17 lbs. 

Other than all the dogs at my house passing a cold around the last 2 weeks all of them are doing great and getting along good.  We have guest dogs for a year, my sons 2 dogs, Gadget the beagle and Maize, the runt from our first litter with Blue and Gurdy my son adopted, our 3 ridgies, Blue Gurdy and Vada.  Then of course our rescued rott Halie bear.  My son has decided to keep pink collar and her new name is June, I call her junella.  Then we have Purple collar going next weekend and Red and Yeller, who my be staying awhile with us if I continue to be so picky.  So all together we have 10 dogs.  OMG I am offically a horder. 


Yeller below is available.


Yes she is watching TV.

Red below is available.


1 comment:

  1. Just checking to see if my comments are working.

    ReplyDelete