Breeder of Quality AKC Rhodesian Ridgebacks












I am sorry to say we are no longer breeding ridgebacks. Our male Blue is no longer producing.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18, 2010

I need to apologize, I have been really bad about posting this week.  Our daughter in-law and grandson moved in on Sunday and our grandson has kept us very busy.  We delivered 2 puppies last Saturday, Buck (orange) and Bruno ( green).  They both went to wonderful families and are both doing great.  Buck's family emailed and said they have not seen any lions since his arrival so he is doing a great job protecting them. 
We have 2 puppies left, Red female and Yellow male.  I got a call today and there is a good possibility that they might of found good homes.  Lets keep our fingers crossed. 
I will take pictures of the pups and our Ridgeback family soon and post them. 

I also wanted to thank all the families who have gotten their pups from this litter.  We are very lucky to have found such wonderful families and we are confident that they will love their new family member as much as we loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment