Breeder of Quality AKC Rhodesian Ridgebacks












I am sorry to say we are no longer breeding ridgebacks. Our male Blue is no longer producing.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

31 days old - They are starting to really change colors now

After getting home from the hospital last night I was excited to hear that all the pups are eating solid food and drinking water.  My son Brok did a great job being Puppy Daddy in my absence for two days.  They were all excited to see me and it made me happy they all remembered me.  :)  They had all lightened up too.  As you can see in the pictures they are all alittle lighter and their ridges are more prominent.  I also weighted them today and we have quite a few over 6lbs now.  I will post more weights tomorrow.

This is the 4 bigger males, yellow, orange, blue and Luxor.
I had to put this picture up, he looks so serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment